Proposal Request for Project Funding
Adirondack Cycling Advocates, Inc., recognized by the Warren County Board of Supervisors, is a not-for-profit organization established in 2011. The mission of ACA is to advocate for the expansion of first-rate cycling opportunities in Warren County and surrounding regions. To achieve our mission, collaboration with bicycling organizations, elected officials, businesses, and community members is ongoing and essential. ACA has a modest budget to fund projects in Warren County and surrounding regions that meet and enhance our goals to:
- Educate and encourage bicyclists, motorists, and the public to follow the rules of the road.
- Advocate for safe bicycling on public roads.
- Provide additional directional and safe bicycling signage on area roads, Bikeway, and connector paths.
- Support municipalities, businesses, and property owners in the expansion of existing and newly developed mountain biking trails and connector paths in Warren County and surrounding regions.
- Promote and advertise our region as a “Destination for Bicyclists”.
Statement of Purpose
The purpose of this Proposal for Project Funding is to invite applicants to submit requests for funding to support the five ACA goals. ACA will fairly evaluate requests to ensure projects support and enhance our stated goals.
PROPOSAL FOR PROJECT FUNDING
The purpose of this Proposal for Project Funding is to invite requests for funding projects that support the Adirondack Cycling Advocates (ACA) goals. ACA will conduct a fair evaluation of the proposal to determine if the proposed project matches and supports the goals of the ACA.