Adirondack Cycling Advocates, Inc.
Board of Directors invites you to attend …
ACA Annual Meeting/Buffet Dinner
- Wednesday, January 4, 2023, 5:30 – 8:30pm
- Bogeys Pub & Grill, 31 Cronin Rd., Queensbury, NY 12804 518-792-1650
- COST: Buffet Dinner: $35.00(includes Tax/Service Fee), Cash bar
- MEETING AGENDA
- 5:30 – 6:00: Welcome/Social
- 6:00 – 6:30: Business Meeting:
- 2022 Fiscal Report; 2023 Budget
- Installation of Directors and Officers
- ACA Accomplishments for 2022
- 6:30 – 7:15: Buffet Dinner
- 7:15 – 7:45: Special Guest Speakers – Kyle & Randy Cozzens
- 7:45 – end: Discussion/ Q & A
Please fill out the information below & send or email to make your reservation.
- Make checks payable to ACA & send to: PO Box 64, Glens Falls, NY 12801, att: Bob Wright, Treasurer
- or email your reservation to: [email protected] & pay at the door.
- My reservation is for ___________person (s)
- My payment is enclosed ($35.00/person x number of persons) $______________Total
- Name(s) of attendees: ________
- Email: ______
ACA looks forward to celebrating accomplishments of 2022 with you:
Cycling experiences… Cycling expansion … Cycling advocacy